This is a par 72, 18-hole championship golf course with a length of 6,440 meters (7042 Yards). Found at the foothills of the Southern Alps, there are few scenic alpine golf courses that offers a unique mixture of Parklands and Links style.
The Rakaia Gorge and mountain vistas are a constant challenge for players to keep their eye on the ball. The course includes 70 bunkers and 11 lakes with something to challenge even the most experienced golfer. New Zealand golf at its best.
Location: Rakaia, Canterbury, South Island.
- Par – 72
- Coal Tees – 6406 metres / 7005 yards
- Sky Tees – 6035 metres / 6600 yards
- Stone Tees – 5606 metres / 6130 yards
- Forest Tees – 5278 metres / 5772 yards
- Well equipped Pro Shop
- Mens & Ladies Locker Rooms
- Full Dining Room
- Accommodation at on site Terrace Downs Resort