Inspiring Journeys - Australia and New Zealand Expedition
This 22 day Australia & New Zealand expedition will delight your every sense as you encounter ancient cultures, indulge in delicious foodie flavours and admire an exquisite natural setting that is simply out of this world. Take in Tropical North Queensland, the Red Centre, Sydney and its surrounds; then fly to New Zealand and discover Rotorua's bubbling volcanoes, vibrant Queenstown and spectacular Doubtful Sound.
** Required Internal Flights: are to be purchased in order to fulfill the itinerary and are NOT included in the land content price
- Day 4 – Cairns to Alice Springs: QF1949 (required internal flight)
- Day 8 – Ayers Rock to Sydney: JQ661 (required internal flight)
- Day 13 – Sydney to Auckland: flights to arrive prior to 1pm into Aukland Airport (required internal flight)
- Day 17 – Rotorua to Wellington: NZ8235 (required internal flight)
- Day 20 – Wellington to Queenstown: NZ605 (required internal flight)