If you’re looking for touring freedom, you just can’t beat a motorhome on the open roads in New Zealand. There are various options available - from budget 2 person RVs through to fully equipped 6 berth camper vans. Most have their own shower, toilet and kitchenette, plus a dining area and plenty of storage space.
In many locations around New Zealand it is possible to ”free camp”, making motorhomes a very economical option for transport and accommodation.
There are dozens of motorhome/campervan companies here in New Zealand, but through our experience and client feedback we have chosen four companies that offer the highest standard of RVs, the best customer service in the event of a break down and of course the best value for your money.
Why book your motor home through First Light Travel you ask?
Well there’s lots of reasons actually:
If you are considering touring New Zealand in a campervan, ask about our touring packages and rates.
- We offer a free itinerary planning service. Sure you might be ”free wheeling”, but a little bit of advice will help you get the most from your New Zealand motor home experience
- We can book your pre and post touring accommodation, plus any activities or ferry bookings you require. Or if you only want to use a campervan for part of your tour, we can arrange your car and accommodation package for the balance of your trip
- We’ll help you find the most competitive travel insurance for your travel plans
- All of our clients receive detailed maps and directions as part of their customised campervan hire New Zealand itinerary
- We can suggest the best camp grounds along your planned touring route
- And of course there is our toll free phone number if you should require assistance at any time while in New Zealand